[Coral-List] Belize's barrier reef no longer listed as endangered

Michael Newkirk michaeljnewkirk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:04:09 EDT 2018

Hi Doug,

Yes, I saw this on Twitter yesterday. Excellent news indeed! I saw a video
on AJ+ that said 95% of the people voted against oil exploration so the
government put a moratorium on that prospect. I guess the take-away that
got me was that 95% of the population of a country could agree on
something, which was inspiring as it was something good.

Best,

Michael.