[Coral-List] Drill Inquiry

Edson Faria Jr ejrfaria at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:13:24 EDT 2018

Hello David, as I answered to Margaret, I am using it to drill hard granite
and works well. But I am using 6mm drilling bits for making small holes
(around 4 cm deep).

For sure it would be much easier to drill limestone. But I think it is not
strong enough to make a 1-meter core (if I understood well the length of
your core).

About the operation depth, it works until 50m deep, and the brand has one
special model that works until 100m deep.

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Edson Faria Júnior

Biólogo/Mestre em Ecologia - CRBio 081980
Pesquisador Projeto Coral-Sol
BrBio - Instituto Brasileiro de Biodiversidade

PADI Dive Instructor