[Coral-List] Coral Restoration Job - Adventures in Hong Kong!

dmbaker dmbaker at hku.hk
Mon May 21 08:19:11 EDT 2018

Dear All,

I am seeking a Research Assistant to join my team on a government-contracted coral restoration project in Hong Kong. The project involves monthly dives in a marine park to monitor the health status of explanted corals and some reporting. There should be ample time for the recruit to plug into other research directions in my lab (www.thelifeisotopic.com<http://www.thelifeisotopic.com>).

Applications will be accepted after the deadline until a suitable candidate is found. As such, the start date is also flexible.

For more details please check out this link: http://jobs.hku.hk/jd.php?id=201800746

HKU is an English speaking university. While Chinese would be handy for the fieldwork logistics, it is not required and the project is supported by a local trilingual grad student.

Please circulate and I am happy to correspond with any interested folks who have questions about the project or life in Hong Kong.

—Dave

David M. Baker, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
The Swire Institute of Marine Science