[Coral-List] 1 month left to Apply for University of Miami Graduate School - Marine and Atmospheric Science

MPS RSMAS mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:02:46 EDT 2018

Good morning!

Hope you are having a great end of the semester and beginning of your
summer! My name is Josh Coco and I am the Executive Director at the
University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science.
We know lots of students are making final decisions about where they want
to go to graduate school and I just wanted to make sure you knew that our
option is still available for Fall 2018 start date (Apps are due July 1st).
I'm free to chat via phone, Skype/Facetime, or even text, whatever is
easiest for you!

The Master of Professional Science (MPS) is an accelerated, graduate degree
and is intended for students who want to generate innovative solutions to
marine, coastal, and climate related issues (finish between 12-18 months).
Students enrolled in this program are exposed to a unique,
multidisciplinary curriculum, including science theory, field and
laboratory training, legal and regulatory knowledge, communication and
media training, and the development of project management skills, designed
to prepare them to address environmental challenges as future global
leaders.

We have 14 tracks to choose from. The best part of our program is that we
help you customize it toward your interests and career goals.

*Degree Programs <http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/>*

o    Applied Remote Sensing
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/applied-remote-sensing>

o    Aquaculture <http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/aquaculture>

o    Broadcast Meteorology
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/broadcast-meteorology>

o    Coastal Zone Management
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/coastal-zone-management/>

o    Exploration Science
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/exploration-science>

o    Fisheries Management and Conservation
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/fisheries-management-and-conservation/>

o    JD/MPS Program
<https://www.law.miami.edu/academics/jd-mps-marine-ecosystems-and-society>

o    Marine Conservation
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/marine-conservation>

o    Marine Mammal Science
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/marine-mammal-science>

o    Natural Hazard and Catastrophe Analytics
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/natural-hazard-and-catastrophes/>

o    Tropical Marine Ecosystem Management
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/tropical-marine-ecosystem>

o    Underwater Archaeology
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/underwater-archeology/>

o    Climate and Society <http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/climate-and-society/>

o    Weather Forecasting
<http://mps.rsmas.miami.edu/degree-program/weather-forecasting>

Applications are due July 1st! Looking forward to speaking with you!

Sincerely,

Josh Coco, Ed. D.

Executive Director, Advancement and Communication

Tel: (305) 421.4002

Cell: (561) 460.1019

Fax: (305) 421.4711

Direct: jcoco at rsmas.miami.edu <%20jcoco at rsmas.miami.edu>