[Coral-List] Invitation to participate IYoR event in Mexico

Huran Drouet tonalaz_95 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:04:55 UTC 2018

To commemorate the International Year of the Reef, a group of students from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) in the National School of Superior Studies (ENES) in Morelia decided to create an "Coral Day" to share and spread the work and importance of these organism as creators of life.

We'll have different activities as cinema-debate, talkatory, photo galleries, and a panel of local scientist to talk about the local efforts to protect coral reefs in the region.

As part of our formation as environmental actors we decided to host this event to enhance consciousness about corals around the world and strength the bond between academy and society. We'll have the presence of experts on the subject to create a sustained discussion about this movie, as we'll have the support of the IYoR.

We'll share the Facebook Event, and our posters to share

https://www.facebook.com/events/2235215696713611/

Feel free to send me an e-mail,

Sincerely

Huran T. Drouet
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México
Escuela Nacional de Estudios Superiores, (ENES) Morelia
Licenciatura en Ciencias Ambientales
tonalaz_95 at hotmail.com