[Coral-List] Final Chance for Reef Conservation UK Registration!

Dominic Andradi-Brown dominic.andradi-brown at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 13 13:57:30 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Just a reminder that REGISTRATION CLOSES for this year's Reef Conservation UK on 16 November 2018. Register here: https://www.reefconservationuk.co.uk/rcuk-2018.html

The 21st Annual Reef Conservation UK conference will be held at ZSL London Zoo on Saturday 1 December 2018. In addition to an excellent line up of submitted talks and posters, we are delighted to announce two fantastic plenary speakers:

Prof Christina Hicks (Lancaster University) presenting 'Coral reef conservation for peopled seas'

Cecila Guerrero (Blue Ventures Belize) presenting 'Women entrepreneurs in conservation: lionfish jewellery as an alternative livelihood in Belize'

Please join us for a day of inspiring talks, posters and informal coral reef chat!

For full details on the conference and registration please check out our website:
https://www.reefconservationuk.co.uk/rcuk-2018.html

Many thanks,

Reef Conservation UK Committee