[Coral-List] FMARS special issue Marine & Aquatic Epigenetics

Jose Maria Eirin-Lopez jeirinlo at fiu.edu
Tue Nov 27 21:19:09 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

We have been contacted by the journal Frontiers in Marine Sciences to organize a journal’s special issue focused on marine epigenetics, expanding the discussion from the session we are organizing at ASLO 2019 (https://aslo.org/sanjuan2019/sessions). The manuscript submission would open right away and stay open until the deadline on Sep/Oct 2019.

All manuscripts accepted for this special issue will be published immediately after acceptance.

Before fully committing with this editorial effort, we would like to gauge the interest of the community by asking to those of you potentially interested in contributing to this special issue to send us an email with your name and a provisional topic for your contribution by next Friday next week (December 7), so we can have a more precise idea of the core of people interested in taking part in this initiative.

In order to move forward, we will need a group of at least 15 people. If that is the case, we will provide everybody with additional details.

Many thanks to all in advance and please help us spread the word to all people interested!

Jose Eirin-Lopez, Florida International University (jeirinlo at fiu.edu)

Hollie Putnam, University of Rhode Island (hputnam at uri.edu)