[Coral-List] Coral photos for art/SciComm project

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:30:04 UTC 2018

Dear Coral-List community,
I'm working on an art/science communication project through 2018-2019.

In the current phase, I'm looking for photos of:

.- gorgonians (sea fans) in contrast, i.e. sea fan is lighter than background, or darker on a lighter background
.- reef building corals, in groups, single colony and close-ups

Both color and black and white photos work for me.

If you have any photos that I can use as reference, please, let me know

You photo copyright will be shown in the final artwork/science communication product

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Science Blog: https://grouperluna.com/
Art Blog: https://oceanbestiary.com/