[Coral-List] Society for Conservation Biology Marine Section Policy Committee: Seeking scientific experts in policy-relevant science

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:01:45 UTC 2018

(Apologies resending with correct link)

The policy committee of the Society for Conservation Biology's Marine Section is hoping to facilitate networking between scientific experts, environmental advocates, and decisionmakers.

To facilitate this, if you are an SCB-Marine section member, please fill out these brief (~5-10 minute) online survey indicating your area of expertise.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDy4FRtcTWZss33ug8saO-9BLI8Akm0LuFmc0kF2d54ysDXg/viewform

If you have relevant expertise but are not an SCB-Marine Section member, please consider joining us! https://conbio.org/membership/become-a-member/
SCB members get discounts on attending our conferences, get access to our international membership database of experts, and receive many other benefits.

Please let us (Policy Chair Angela Bednarek, abednarek at pewtrusts.org and deputy Policy Chair David Shiffman, David.Shiffman at gmail.com) know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
--
David Shiffman, Ph.D.
Marine Conservation Biologist and Science Writer

e: david.shiffman at gmail.com | t: @WhySharksMatter |
b: Southern Fried Science Blog | cv: Online CV