[Coral-List] invitation to join NSF RCN - Evolution in Changing Seas

Carly Danielle Kenkel ckenkel at usc.edu
Wed Sep 5 22:14:49 UTC 2018

****************************
Greetings!

We are happy to announce the Research Coordinated Network for Evolution in Changing Seas. We are funded by the National Science Foundation to bring together marine scientists with evolutionary biologists who have traditionally not worked in marine systems. Our goal is to develop integrated frameworks for studying adaptation to ocean change.

Membership in this network is open for any participants who would like to join. We will be developing some remote activities (e.g., coordinated readings), as well as funding workshops and working groups over the next three years.

For directions on how to join and more information on planned activities, please visit:

https://rcn-ecs.github.io/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rcn-2Decs.github.io_&d=DwMFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=FxTcGOWCBlkrtLo0Q8WwoQ&m=JtcbxxtOGkAJTkP9qObOBcHmEHJRY0nl5M5iUm8k5iI&s=dHeQgqWFyafAz9IfNVBSKoGYsMzUvNvsiFFIUiByTsI&e=>

We welcome all people of diverse career stages (from student to principle investigators), races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, geographic locations, philosophies, and veteran statuses to join the network.

Sincerely,

The Steering Committee for RCN-ECS