[Coral-List] 2018 CORAL Conservation Prize Celebration

Daron Willison dwillison at coral.org
Fri Sep 7 23:19:39 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to extend an invitation to our annual event to be held in
San Francisco on Friday September 21, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.

Join us for an evening to learn about community engagement in coral reef
conservation and how the Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) is facilitating the
evolutionary rescue of corals through our global conservation programs. The
CORAL Conservation Prize is an opportunity to recognize and support coral
reef conservation work and leaders around the world. Each year, this
$20,000 prize is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated outstanding
dedication and success in the field of coral reef conservation in their
community. This year our prize winner is Komeno Roberto Jean Luc from
Madagascar. We will be celebrating with free beer and wine, hearty hors
d’oeuvres and CORAL prizes. RSVP here to join us! www.coral.org/RSVP

Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions to dwillison at coral.org

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you there!

--

Daron Willison
Associate Development Manager

Coral Reef Alliance <http://www.coral.org/>
1330 Broadway, Suite 1602
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1330+Broadway,+Suite+1602+Oakland,+CA+94612&entry=gmail&source=g>
Oakland, CA 94612
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1330+Broadway,+Suite+1602+Oakland,+CA+94612&entry=gmail&source=g>
P: 510.370.0512
<http://www.coral.org/>

*Learn about Komeno Roberto Jean Luc, our 2018 CORAL Conservation Prize
<https://coral.org/2018prize/> winner!*