[Coral-List] Save the date - Intl. Scuba Diving Sustainability Workshop - 19-21 October

Will Nuckols wnuckols at erols.com
Mon Sep 17 12:59:01 UTC 2018

These sorts of discussions often make me wonder if there are currently meaningful policy differences in the dive businesses in the US and what is depicted as the manufactures trade association’s positions (or lack there of).
This isn’t limited to climate issues but has also been the case with ocean governance policies.

Will Nuckols

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos.