[Coral-List] REEF ENCOUNTER Final Call for Contributions

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:28:44 UTC 2018

Dear ISRS Members and Coral-listers

I am planning to get the next edition of the International Society for
Reef Studies' news journal - REEF ENCOUNTER - produced within the next
two weeks.

Besides Society Announcements and News Items we typically carry general
interest articles of coral reef topics, project updates, short
communications, book and equipment reviews, correspondence, and also
obituaries and career appreciations (to a total length of 50-70 pages).

If you are interested to have any items included please let me know
within the next few days; actual text is required by early next week.
Priority is given to ISRS members, but other contributors are generally
welcome.

With thanks,
Rupert Ormond

Professor Rupert Ormond
Corresponding Secretary ISRS / Editor-in-Chief, Reef Encounter