[Coral-List] University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science Recruiting

MPS RSMAS mps.rsmas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:03:04 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone,

We are out on the road currently recruiting and wanted to reach out to see
if anyone that had interest in the program, collaborations, or just wanted
to chat about marine or atmospheric sciences (possible internships/jobs for
students). We will be in the following locations:

September 19th - University of Rhode Island, Roger Williams University
September 20th - Connecticut College and UCONN - Avery Point
September 21st - Penn State University
September 24th - University of Maryland
September 25th - University of Virginia
September 26th - UNC-Wilmington
September 27th - Coastal Carolina
September 28th - College of Charleston

If you are interested in meeting up, please let me know ASAP! I'll be
sending out another e-mail in a few weeks discussing the different Ph.D.
opportunities along with our Master degree programs (http://rsmas.miami.edu
and mps.miami.edu)

Thanks and have a great next few weeks!!!

Sincerely,

Josh Coco, Ed. D.

Executive Director, RSMAS

Tel: (305) 421.4002