[Coral-List] Some insights on coral growth rates in times of climate change

Niklas Kornder niklaskornder at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:26:10 UTC 2018

Dear Coral-Listers:

we would like to draw your attention to our recently published Open
Access article, in which we begin to synthesize the growing mass of
coral responses to climate change. Turns out there are many interesting
generalities (and complex interactions) in these data.

Kornder NA, Riegl BM, Figueiredo J. Thresholds and drivers of coral
calcification responses to climate change. /Glob Change Biol/.
2018;00:1–12. https://doi.org/10.1111/gcb.14431

Best,
Nik, Bernhard, and Joana