[Coral-List] Have you submitted to a peer-reviewed journal? Consider filling out this survey!

Amber Stubler astubler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:19:15 UTC 2019

As you may recall from a previous posting, Dr. Nyssa Silbiger (California
State University, Northridge) and I are conducting an anonymous research
study to better understand the impacts of receiving unprofessional peer
reviews in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) fields and the
subsequent impacts on a researcher's perception of their abilities. We've
already received an impressive number of responses (thank you to everyone
who has already taken the time to respond!!), but are looking to further
increase our sample size before we conclude the study at the end of the
month.
We're looking for *anyone* *who has published a peer-reviewed study in a
STEM field *as a first author to respond.

If you have published a peer-reviewed study as first author, please
consider filling out this anonymous survey (
https://oxy.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2h5lUZkxR28deZv). The survey will
take 2-10 minutes to complete. Information collected from this study will
be kept confidential and no unique personal identifying information will be
collected.

Please help us by distributing widely among students and STEM professionals
(both academic and non-academic).

If you have any questions or concerns about the research, you can contact
Dr. Amber Stubler at astubler at oxy.edu or Dr. Nyssa Silbiger at
nyssa.silbiger at csun.edu.

https://oxy.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2h5lUZkxR28deZv

Thank you very much for your time!

Amber Stubler and Nyssa Silbiger

(Occidental College #IRB00009103, California State University, Northridge
#IRB00001788)

--

*Amber D Stubler *| Assistant Professor
*OXY Occidental College*