[Coral-List] Call for Grey Literature on Anchor and Boat Grounding damage

Robert Mason r.mason4 at uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 17 23:25:35 UTC 2019

Dear Coral-Listers,

I am currently working on anchor damage and boat grounding impacts on coral reef benthos, using a systematic literature review and an ecosystem model. As part of the systematic literature review, I’d like to put out a call for suggestions of any Grey Literature (ie. not appearing in a scientific journal) dealing with anchor damage or boat collision impacts on coral reefs, including: theses, reports to government or business or not-for-profit organisations, working papers, white papers, and datasets. Anchor or boat collision impacts do not need to be the main topic of the literature item, but just have to feature somewhere in the text. Items that are in English or in any other language are of interest. If you do know of any relevant Grey Literature please get in touch with me at robert.mason1 at uqconnect.edu.au<mailto:robert.mason1 at uqconnect.edu.au>

Warm regards,

Robert

Dr Robert Mason
Postdoctoral Fellow
Marine Spatial Ecology Laboratory
ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies
School of Biological Sciences
The University of Queensland
St. Lucia, QLD, Australia.