[Coral-List] Coral-List Digest, Vol 128, Issue 15

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Sat Apr 20 13:02:49 UTC 2019

Thanks Kosmynin:

My temporal recollection was obviously flawed here. I also remember Gene
saying something about this shows the constructive nature of the spur and
groove at the time (as opposed to erosional as is the case in many
Indo-Pacifric reef0, but my memory is vague on the details. I lost track of
the restoration  details. Was the plan you provided ever carried out? If
so, was there any follow-up monitoring and declaration of success/failure?

Best,

Dennis