[Coral-List] Mixed Messages

Arias Gonzalez Jesus Ernesto earias at cinvestav.mx
Mon Aug 5 17:20:38 UTC 2019

Thanks Alina

Two recent pieces of work where we discuss other factors as you say:

The Effect of Algal-Gardening Damselfish on the Resilience of the Mesoamerican Reef
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmars.2019.00414/full?&utm_source=Email_to_authors_&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=T1_11.5e1_author&utm_campaign=Email_publication&field=&journalName=Frontiers_in_Marine_Science&id=427052

and

Three decades of heat stress exposure in Caribbean coral reefs: a new regional delineation to enhance conservation

Best wishes

Jesús Ernesto Arias-González
Laboratorio de Ecología de Ecosistemas de Arrecifes Coralinos (LEEAC)
Departamento de Recursos del Mar
Centro de Investigación y Estudios
Avanzados del I.P.N-Unidad Mérida
Antigua Carretera a Progreso km 6, C.P. 97310,  Mérida, Yucatán,
México
earias at cinvestav.mx; jeariasg at mac.com
Tel: +52(999)9429453