[Coral-List] Oculina arbuscula and Breviolum psygmophilum Transcriptomes

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 11:42:32 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Dr. Hanny Rivera and I are excited to share the preliminary versions of the
assembled and annotated transcriptomes for the subtropical facultative
coral *Oculina arbuscula* and its algal symbiont *Breviolum psygmophilum*.

They are freely available here: http://sites.bu.edu/davieslab/data-code/

These are unpublished data but the publication describing these data in
detail is forthcoming. We hope that the community finds these to be useful
resources. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
Hanny or myself!

Dr. Hanny Rivera: hrivera at bu.edu
Dr. Sarah Davies: daviessw at bu.edu

Cheers