[Coral-List] Reef Conservation UK 2019

Dominic Andradi-Brown dandradibrown at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 04:04:22 UTC 2019

Dear all,

We are delighted to announce the 22nd Annual Reef Conservation
UK conference will be held at ZSL London Zoo on Saturday 14 December 2019.

Please join us for a day of inspiring talks, posters and informal
coral reef chat!

The call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations is NOW OPEN -
with a deadline of 6 September 2019.

For full details on abstract submission please check out our website:
https://www.reefconservationuk.co.uk/abstract-submission.html

Details on how to register for the conference, and student grants to
support attendance will also shortly be posted on our website.

Many thanks,

Dominic Andradi-Brown
(on behalf of the Reef Conservation UK Committee)