[Coral-List] Maui island, Hawaii fights to continue releasing nutrients on reefs

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 16 14:14:51 UTC 2019

Dear Phil & Doug,

 Wouldn’t it be a giant step in the right direction if coral reef scientists in the USA would get together (like their counterparts in the Australian Coral Reef Society) and issue a clear and unambiguous consensus statement describing ways in which that $160 million allotted for the proposed “Restoring Resilient Reefs Act of 2019” could be put to better use?

Regards,
Steve
Sent from my iPad