[Coral-List] Maui island, Hawaii fights to continue releasing nutrients on reefs

Jussi-Tapio Roininen jtroininen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:21:35 UTC 2019

I hope that some day you have the same legal base as we have in Finland.
Polluting waters, wether they are ground- or marinewaters, is just plain
illegall.

...And because that and ancient correction levels in Finland enviromental
crimes are almost as lucrative as drugbisness in here.

-Jusku

ti 20. elok. 2019 klo 19.08 Douglas Fenner via Coral-List (