[Coral-List] ICRS session, Theme 13: How can we apply sexual propagation to restore resilient coral reefs at significant scales?

Dirk Petersen d.petersen at secore.org
Mon Aug 26 08:50:21 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

we invite you to consider submitting your abstract to the ICRS 2020 session:

*Theme 13: How can we apply sexual propagation to restore resilient coral
reefs at significant scales?*

We encourage you to share your techniques, recent advances and innovations
or field studies that have the potential to help us overcome one of the
greatest challenges in our field: restoring resilient coral communities and
reefs at larger scales.

Coral propagation techniques that increase spawning biomass and enhance
reproductive success.

Kind regards,

Dirk Petersen and Peter Harrison (Session Co-Chairs)

Dr. Dirk Petersen
Founder & Executive Director

SECORE International, Inc.
Office: +49-(0)421-4684-7940