[Coral-List] Review article request on invasive species

Michael Sweet M.Sweet at derby.ac.uk
Tue Aug 27 08:45:20 UTC 2019

Dear Coral List

One of the journals I work with ‘Marine Biodiversity Records’ is interested in having a review article on invasive species in reef systems or the tropics in more general. They will waive the fee for just such an article as this request is coming from the chief editor. I’m a tad snowed under at the mo, so thought i’d reach out to anyone (or many) who would like to pull together just such an article so we can start discussions on the take/angle to make sure its different than others out there. Any interested parties please contact me, Dr Michael Sweet on m.sweet at derby.ac.uk<mailto:m.sweet at derby.ac.uk>

Thanks for reading

Mike

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/