[Coral-List] NGO Partnership Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements

Robin Garcia - NOAA Affiliate robin.garcia at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 2 22:07:16 UTC 2019

NOAA's Coral Reef Conservation Program is now accepting Letters of Intent
for our Non-governmental Organization Partnership Coral Reef Conservation
Cooperative Agreements. Letters are due Jan. 3. More information is
available here: https://go.usa.gov/xp5cD
<https://go.usa.gov/xp5cD?fbclid=IwAR2QBnutjHyj4T2EQkQZ6VTmQkhEBuQml9BM3gnrGspUtGJ0tz2fKsrcHxk>

Note that the Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grant competition has been
suspended as we continue to realign our grants program with our new
Strategic Plan. Applicants can apply for the NGO Cooperative Agreements or
the NFWF Coral Reef Conservation Fund which will open in the next few
months.

*Robin Garcia*
Communications Director, NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
Pronouns: she/her/hers
CSS employee as part of Lynker/CSS Team
On contract to OCM
240-533-0776
Web <https://coralreef.noaa.gov/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/uscoralreefgov/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/NOAACoral>

*The NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program's mission is to protect,
conserve, and restore coral reef resources by maintaining healthy ecosystem
function.*