[Coral-List] FOUR postdoc positions in reef ecosystem functions

Robert Streit robert.streit at my.jcu.edu.au
Wed Dec 18 01:20:45 UTC 2019

Dear Coral List community,

We are excited to announce 4 new post-doc positions in our expanding lab!
Led by Prof David Bellwood, we focus on the study of coral reef fish ecology, ecosystem function and resilience.
We are based at James Cook University in Townsville, Australia.

While our origins are fish research, we are excited to expand our approach to encompass coral reef ecosystem functions more broadly. We are looking for new colleagues with a desire to change the way we think about functions on coral reefs, to question current assumptions and paradigms.

Although the work will be based on coral reefs, we explicitly welcome researchers from non-marine disciplines, who have an interest in ecosystem functioning.

Please feel free to circulate this in your networks. Application deadline is 19 January 2020.

More information and application details can be found here: https://www.thebellwoodreeffishlab.com/newjobs

Cheers,

Robert Streit

  Reef fish ecology and evolution lab
  James Cook University Townsville, Australia
  Ph: +61 7 4781 6657   www.thebellwoodreeffishlab.com<http://www.thebellwoodreeffishlab.com>