[Coral-List] coral reefs of French Polynesia

Alexandra Dempsey Dempsey at LivingOceansFoundation.org
Wed Dec 18 19:33:20 UTC 2019

 Thanks Doug for sharing this report.

The Global Reef Expedition: French Polynesia Final Report provides a comprehensive summary of the Living Ocean Foundation’s research findings from surveys conducted in 2012 and 2013, along with recommendations for preserving French Polynesia’s coral reefs into the future. We acknowledge many changes have occurred to the reefs in recent years; however, this report should provide valuable baseline data on the status of French Polynesia’s coral reefs at a point in time. We hope you find this information useful, and we encourage you to share this report with anyone that may be interested.

The report was released last week, and copies are available on the Foundation’s website in both French and English:https://www.livingoceansfoundation.org/publication/global-reef-expedition-french-polynesia-final-report/

Thanks,
Alex

Alexandra Dempsey
Director of Science Management
Coral Reef Ecologist
Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
7 Old Solomons Island Rd, Suite 200
Annapolis, MD  21401