[Coral-List] French Polynesia Reef Report

Charles Delbeek cdelbeek at calacademy.org
Sat Dec 21 01:03:51 UTC 2019

That article is also based on a 6 year old study from 2013, our team dove
there this past spring and the reefs were extensively bleached.

*J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.*Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Fax: 415.379.5304

*cdelbeek at calacademy.org <cdelbeek at calacademy.org>*www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.

Golden Gate Park

San Francisco CA 94118

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/calacademy> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/calacademy>

Discover the shape-shifting, color-changing, and ever-evolving nature of
skin in the new,

multilingual exhibit Skin: Living Armor, Evolving Identity
<https://www.calacademy.org/exhibits/skin-living-armor-evolving-identity>—now
open.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 7:28 AM Austin Bowden-Kerby via Coral-List <