[Coral-List] Help for a proposal for constructing coral nurseries

M m.alidoustsalimi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 16:44:38 UTC 2019

Hi Dr. Shokri
This is Mahsa Alidoost, I have just seen your email. Sounds good to hear
about restoration program in Kish Island where I already worked on its
coral diseases. I have experiences in larval culture and restoration
program. In this case, would you please let me know if you only need
someone to share info with you, or is there any oppurtunity to contribute
in your project ?

Best;
Mahsa

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019, 19:01 Mohammad Reza Shokri via Coral-List, <