[Coral-List] More sunscreen

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:47:36 UTC 2019

I wish to apologize.  When I first read Mike's first post on this subject,
he addressed it to me and I reacted too strongly, my reply was more than
necessary.  I reread his post the other day and it had no aspects of an
attack in it.  I overreacted, and that turned the temperature up.  That's
not a good thing to do.  I apologize.  We want to keep this discussion
rational and based on the facts.
    I did not get a blank message posted by you, Mike.  I'd like everybody
to know that I highly respect Mike and his expertise, and I appreciate his
posts, they always are good contributions.
Cheers,  Doug

--
Douglas Fenner
Ocean Associates, Inc. Contractor

How to win public support for a global carbon tax

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00124-x

Global warming will happen faster than we think.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07586-5

Nations falling short of emissions cuts set by Paris climate pact, analysis
finds

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/11/nations-falling-short-emissions-cuts-set-paris-climate-pact-analysis-finds?utm_campaign=news_daily_2018-11-28&et_rid=17045989&et_cid=2515903