[Coral-List] [EXTERNAL] Re: effect of sunscreen on corals

Jean Jaubert jmjaubert at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 8 08:26:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

There is insufficient evidence that sunscreens
harm corals.This fact seems obvious to me and I
like Terry and Christine I think we need more
studies on the effect of UV filters on reef
organisms.

Cheers,

Jean
-----
Jean Jaubert
Ph. D., D. Sc.
Past Professor of Marine Biology
University of Nice (France)
Founder of the Monaco's coral Lab
Centre Scientifique de Monaco
Past Chief Scientist and Expedition Leader
The Cousteau Society
Past Director of the Monaco's Oceanographic Museum

------------ Beginning of the forwarded e-mails ------------