[Coral-List] Exact Conclusion of IPBES

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:18:58 UTC 2019

Dear Coral-Listers,

We are in the group of experts who report to IPBES. According to the
last Four Regional Reports Gathered by the world's leading experts
points us now to a single conclusiona single conclusion is: "We must
act to halt and reverse the unsustainable use of nature or risk Not
only the future we want but even the lives we currently lead.
Fortunately the evidence also shows that we know how to protect and
partially restore our vital natural assets It bests science and policy
for people and nature"

https://youtu.be/h5Lktu4oeLU

--
Cordial saludo,

Nohora Galvis
#OceanAction14819  #GlobalBehaviorChange #GlobalBehaviOURchange
Directora Observatorio Pro Arrecifes
Fundación ICRI Colombia
Coordinadora Red Internacional de Observadores Voluntarios del Arrecife

Facebook.com/ICRI.COLOMBIA
Twitter @ArrecifesCoral e @ICRIcolombia