[Coral-List] Internship position in Curacao
pol at oceanencounters.com
Mon Feb 18 12:34:49 UTC 2019
Coral Restoration Foundation Curaçao (CRFC) is seeking for an intern for spring-summer.
Description and duties
* 40 hours/wee, 5 days of work, 2 days off per week.
* 6 months
* Daily tasks (after training)
* Nursery maintenance, coral handling, and coral restoration.
* Leading dives
* Collect and organize data
* Help with courses
* Keep up with Social Media
* Seek for donors, and sponsorships
Internship includes training, and stipend.
* Open Water Diver Certification is required, and higher certifications will add preference.
* Previous experience with coral restoration work will be considered
Candidates can submit their applications at pol at oceanencounters.com<mailto:pol at oceanencounters.com> before February 28th, 2019.
Please attach cover letter, CV indicating dive certification level, and dive experience.
Ocean Encounters Diving
Curaçao’s Premier SSI & PADI Dive Center
Bapor Kibra z/n, Curaçao
Phone +599 9 461-8131
WhatsApp: +599 9 683-5151
P Please stay green and keep it on the screen
More information about the Coral-List