[Coral-List] New Educational Kids Comic 'Coral Heroes'

Carin Jantzen carin.jantzen at gmx.net
Wed Feb 20 09:15:37 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Our educational comic *Coral Heroes* for kids and interested adults is
released! Its a joint project of awarded illustrator Bernhard Speh
(http://www.spehzies.de <http://www.spehzies.de/>) and SECORE. *Coral
Heroes* takes you into the vibrant world of coral reefs and explains why
corals need our help.

*Coral Heroes* can be downloaded at our website
(http://www.secore.org/site/our-work/detail/coral-heroes-comic.53.html)
and it is freely available for any institutional education purposes or
just for fun! High-resolution print files can be provided on request. We
invite all kinds of teachers, zoo and aquarium tutors, scoutmasters and
others to use *Coral Heroes* along with the provided teaching materials
to compile a lively lecture about coral reefs. Please enjoy!

with kind regards,

Carin

Dr. Carin Jantzen
Communication and Public Relations