[Coral-List] Press release - STINAPA Bonaire launches updated educational boxes

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 15:56:41 UTC 2019

Dear Anouschka,

I just want to tell you that efforts like these developed and promoted through STINAPA continue to be inspiring. I’ve been visiting Bonaire regularly for many years and I’m always impressed with the efforts of your marine park authority. Wouldn’t it be great if we could just get American schools to follow suit? For that matter, imagine how attitudes and realities might change worldwide if we could just get school children everywhere to develop love, respect and a sense of responsibility for the many wonders of the natural world.

Thanks for all you do!

Warm regards,
Steve Mussman

Sent from my iPad