[Coral-List] ICRS 2020 - EXTENSION OF DEADLINE - Call for Session and Workshop Proposals

ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat office at icrs2020.de
Tue Jan 29 11:16:12 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

As we have received many requests from U.S. colleagues recently affected
by the long U.S. government shutdown, we have decided to extend the
submission deadline for ICRS 2020 session and workshop proposals for all
to *7 February 2019 23:59:59 CET*.

We look forward to receiving your inspiring proposals under the theme of
‘Tackling the challenging future of coral reefs’.

Please find all details concerning this call and how to submit your
proposal(s) here: http://www.icrs2020.de/program/call-sessions-workshops/

For further information and all updates, please visit www.icrs2020.de!

Apologies for any cross-postings.

Kind regards,
Malik Naumann
on behalf of the ICRS 2020 organising committee

--
*Dr. Malik Naumann*
ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat / Konferenzsekretariat

The University of Bremen / Universität Bremen
UFT, Leobener Str. 6, D-28359 Bremen, Germany
T +49-(0)421-218-63303
www.icrs2020.de <http://www.icrs2020.de>