[Coral-List] ICRS 2020 - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS - OPEN NOW

ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat office at icrs2020.de
Mon Jul 1 12:39:01 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that we announce today the opening of the Call
for Abstracts for the 14th International Coral Reef Symposium (ICRS
2020) in Bremen, Germany, 5-10 July 2020.

We want ICRS 2020 to be as diverse and productive as coral reefs and we
invite everyone to join us in ‘Tackling the challenging future of coral
reefs’!

The scientific program of ICRS 2020 comprises 103 selected sessions
aimed at covering the broad spectrum of topics and disciplines of the
global coral reef community.

Please take a look at the many excellent sessions proposed and submit
your abstract! http://www.icrs2020.de/program/session-program/

Abstracts can be submitted online until 1 September 2019.
All information about this call and how to submit your abstract can be
found here: http://www.icrs2020.de/program/call-for-abstracts/

We look forward to receiving your contributions and to your visit to Bremen!

Further information and all updates can be found at www.icrs2020.de

Apologies for any cross-postings.

Kind regards,
Malik Naumann
on behalf of the ICRS 2020 organising committee

--
*Dr. Malik Naumann*
ICRS 2020 Conference Secretariat / Konferenzsekretariat

The University of Bremen / Universität Bremen
UFT, Leobener Str. 6, D-28359 Bremen, Germany
T +49-(0)421-218-63303
www.icrs2020.de <http://www.icrs2020.de>