[Coral-List] Over population

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Mon Jul 1 19:20:43 UTC 2019

Alina, You did it again. This time I decided to reply on the list. You
certainly have raised the stakes for survival.I suspect it is worse than
the picture you have painted. I spend some time with an oceanographer
who has looked at the solar panel situation. He even wrote a paper no
one wants to publish. He was flying and looking down at those black
areas on peoples houses and began to worry. Black areas absorb radiation
and emit heat. What if we all had solar panel roofs and then replace
agricultural areas with solar panels. How hot would planet Earth
become?According to my oceanographer friend who crunched the numbers it
becomes a loosing situation. Just something to think about. Maybe it is
time for Soylent

Green Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)