[Coral-List] Submit abstract for the ICRS2020, session on coral reefs conservation, blue economy and ecosystem services

Anna Maria Addamo anna.addamo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 07:20:57 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Mariagrazia Graziano (JRC), Santoro Francesca (IOC), Thamasak Yeemin (MASCAT), Vo Si Tuan (VAST) and I are chairing a theme session titled “What is the market price for the coral reefs in the era of Sustainable Blue Economy and Blue Growth?” at the International Coral Reef Symposium (ICRS) 2020 taking place in Bremen, Germany 5-10 July 2020 (http://www.icrs2020.de). Further details on the session can be found here:

http://www.icrs2020.de/program/session-program/#c244

The theme of ICRS 2020 is “Tackling the Challenging Future of Coral Reefs”, and we would like to encourage students, early career researchers, scientists, conservation managers, policymakers and environmental economists to submit a talk for our session on ocean literacy, ecosystem services and blue economy of coral reefs.

A call for abstracts for this session (Theme 12: Conservation and Management) is now open (1st July 2019): Deadline 1st Sept 2019 and we would really welcome as many abstracts as possible. Abstracts can be submitted here:

http://www.icrs2020.de/program/call-for-abstracts/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or visit http://www.icrs2020.de!

Kind regards,

Anna M. Addamo,
Marine Biologist, MSc, PhD

Research Scientist
in collaboration with
National Museum of Natural Sciences (MNCN-CSIC)
Dpt Biodiversity and Evolutionary Biology
José Gutiérrez Abascal, 2
28006 Madrid, Spain

Project Officer -Scientific Research
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (JRC)
Directorate D - Sustainable Resources
D.2 - Water and Marine Resources
Via E. Fermi, 2749
21027 Ispra, Italy