[Coral-List] Coral List topics and length

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Fri Jul 5 19:15:11 UTC 2019

Hello Martin,
You rarely post to the coral-list, and your ocasional entries are carefully conceptualized, well documented and clearly stated. Complicated concepts often deserve “plenty words" to explain. Writing for myself, please continue to occsionally share the results of your explorations.
Judy Lang
AGRRA Scientific Coordinator