[Coral-List] Job posting: Post-doc at the California Academy of Sciences

Pim Bongaerts pbongaerts at calacademy.org
Tue Jul 9 23:31:22 UTC 2019

Just a reminder as this job posting is closing soon. Deadline is extended
to this Sunday (Jul 14 PDT). For more information about the position see:
https://calacademy.snaphire.com/jobdetails?ajid=BeY29. Please apply with a
CV (including names of references) and a 2-page cover letter through the
SnapHire portal. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Pim