[Coral-List] cooperation and the tragedy of the commons

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:35:15 UTC 2019

Well said!  I completely agree.  I sometimes think that people think that
the science dictates management actions, without any overt discussion of
the social aspects and problems.  There are often fundamental questions of
what the societal goals are, the values, and who gets what and what is or
isn't fair and who benefits and who doesn't and so on.  In my opinion,
those discussions are super important, and to have them transparent and
open.
Cheers,  Doug