[Coral-List] Research survey about the awareness of tourists of their own impact on the coral reef

Roel Jansen RNFJansen at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:13:04 UTC 2019

Dear Coral-List members,

I am a student from Leiden University and I am studying the awareness of tourists of their own impact on the coral reef. In the past months I have collected data from tourists using survey research and I want to compare this data to the answers of coral reef professionals. If you are working in the field of coral reef research or conservation I would appreciate if you can help me and fill in my survey. The survey is anonymous and will take approximately five minutes to complete. In the link below you find the survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3elynMuHOFmbi5-b3h66clML3K5fc7Uny7rKQtpIme30ubA/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/56PnduiDzDfuYW8TcrMhO86XRVgkvmcMzIQ6duBDwLhtmukUHQRyyKILhenFArVTbH0=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3elynMuHOFmbi5-b3h66clML3K5fc7Uny7rKQtpIme30ubA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Tourist’s impact on the coral reef awareness survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3elynMuHOFmbi5-b3h66clML3K5fc7Uny7rKQtpIme30ubA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Welcome to the tourist’s impact on the coral reef awareness survey. The present survey is part of a larger survey on the awareness of tourists about their own impact on coral reefs. This survey is meant for professionals working in the field of coral reef research or conservation. The data collected from tourists will be compared to the answers given in this survey. The survey consists of 17 multiple choice question and will approximately take five minutes to complete. The survey is anonymous and by filling in this survey you agree that the answers will be used for research purposes only. Thank you for helping me with my research. Cheers, Roel Jansen
docs.google.com

Kind regards,

Roel Jansen