[Coral-List] carbon offsetting AND slowing down

Bill Raymond billraymond10 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 22:31:31 UTC 2019

 Bully for you for posting that.
    On Thursday, June 13, 2019, 02:57:38 PM EDT, Eugene Shinn via Coral-List <coral-list at coral.aoml.noaa.gov> wrote:

 Received off line from someone who does not want his name revealed. More
people should look into the question the way this person did. Gene
---------------------------------------

I'm in full agreement with you Eugene.

I've done a deep dive into a lot of the climate arena lately, seen how
bad the modelling predictions and the data tampering issues have been,
and explored the alternative hypotheses. Something is not adding up, and
as the fearmongering and politicisation increases from particular actors
only, I am becoming increasingly skeptical.

I've been collecting SST data up in PNG for the last ten years and see
no upward trend in temperatures at all...this runs counter to the
narrative we are being given for that area based on NOAA's inferred
projections.

Thanks for speaking up. Many of us have been bullied into silence.

Regards,

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor