[Coral-List] report request - Maragos 1974

Doropoulos, Christopher (O&A, St. Lucia) Christopher.Doropoulos at csiro.au
Sat Jun 29 01:38:52 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I am trying to find a copy of:

Maragos, J.E. 1974. Coral transplantation: a method to create, preserve and manage coral reefs. Sea Grant Advisory Report UNIEISEAGRANT-AR-74-03, CORHAR-14, 30 pp.

If anyone has a copy they could send to me it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Christopher

Dr Christopher Doropoulos
Research Scientist
CSIRO Oceans and Atmosphere

Queensland Bioscience Precinct
306 Carmody Road | St Lucia | Australia | 4067
T +61 7 3833 5652 | E christopher.doropoulos at csiro.au<mailto:christopher.doropoulos at csiro.au> | W https://people.csiro.au/D/C/Christopher-Doropoulos

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands that we live and work on across Australia and pays its respect to Elders past and present.