[Coral-List] to PAM users

Daniel Wangpraseurt wangpraseurt at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 4 15:42:56 UTC 2019

Dear all,
We have just published a paper on the various problems and pitfalls when
using PAM on corals and we hope that this paper is usefull to all coral PAM
users. The full paper is online in April but using the link below shows a
preview.

Title: Optical properties of corals distort variable chlorophyll
fluorescence measurements
Journal: Plant Physiology.
Link:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330709296_Optical_properties_of_corals_distort_variable_chlorophyll_fluorescence_measurements

We are also working on methods to improve such PAM related problems, please
let me know if you are interested in learning more about this.

Thank you
Daniel

----
Dr. Daniel Wangpraseurt, Marie Curie Fellow
Bioinspired photonics group, University of Cambridge

University of Cambridge
Department of Chemistry
Lensfield Road
CB2 1 EW,