[Coral-List] Towed underwater video design

Doug Strom dstrom at waterandair.com
Fri Mar 8 17:06:58 UTC 2019

The Aqua View company makes units for this purpose, mostly for fishing but
also for technical applications, although I am not sure how marine
adaptable they are:

http://www.aquavu.com/Products/Aqua-Vu-Viewing-Systems

Cheers,

Doug
_____________________

------------------------------
Doug Strom
Project Scientist - Aquatic Ecologist
Water & Air Research Inc.
6821 SW Archer Road
Gainesville, Florida 32608
Toll Free: 800.242.4927
Direct: 352.224.1555
Cell: 352.538.1063
Fax: 352.378.1500
dstrom at waterandair.com <http://www.waterandair.com/>
www.waterandair.com

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:39 AM Ivan Steward via Coral-List <