[Coral-List] Membership Drive, 24th Anniversary

James Hendee - NOAA Federal jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed May 8 11:13:56 UTC 2019

Good morning (afternoon, evening, whatever),

     Coming on the heels of the recent news from the U.N. of one million
species facing extinction,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2019/05/06/one-million-species-face-extinction-un-panel-says-humans-will-suffer-result/

...it wouldn't hurt to see if we can gain more members on Coral-List to
spread the facts relating to the decline of coral reef ecosystems, as
well as ways to increase resilience and bolster coral reef conservation
methods.  We currently have 9,934 subscribers--let's see if we can hit
10,000, at the least.  If you know of people (e.g., classrooms, field
teams, agencies) who may be interested in learning more about our
collective efforts, please send them this link so that they may learn
more and contribute when appropriate: