[Coral-List] Carbon offsetting

Ehsan KAYAL ehsan.kayal at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:02:00 UTC 2019

The most efficient way to "offset" one's carbon footprint is not to travel
at all in the first place, instead setting up local programs where locals
with a better understanding of the local socio-economic issues can make the
conservation efforts and probide more appropriate solutions.

___________________________________

Ehsan Kayal, PostDoc
Station Biologique de Roscoff
FR 2424 CNRS UPMC
Place Georges Teissier
CS 90074
29688 Roscoff Cedex
tel: (+33)298295646
ehsan.kayal at sb-roscoff.fr

This conversation is most likely monitored by the government
“When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie.” Yevgeny
Yevtushenko

On Thu, 9 May 2019 at 14:57, Emma Lassiter via Coral-List <